We are always on the look out for new talent.
We typically are looking for PHP developers who want to join an enthusiastic, fun, innovative, dedicated, motivating, creative, ambitious team of technical developers in order to achieve the following:
- Work on interesting, commercial projects with real life effects
- Develop personal professional coding skills further
- Explore innovative approaches to project development
- Have fun at work whilst still being productive
- Gain satisfaction from producing high standards of code
UKNetWeb are based in St Agnes, Cornwall in a converted Engine House over looking the sea. The ability to surf is not a requirement but the ability to enjoy oneself inside and outside of work is essential. We are a great team and want to build on those interpersonal relationships to become an even greater team.
If you are interested then please talk to Toby (Please, no agencies):
If you have another skill you think we could use please get in touch by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any new positions will be displayed here as they become available, be sure to bookmark this page and come back regularly for details.